The Release Of Good Feelings Into Your Life



For the good feelings of life, the brain has glandular secretions that feel good. Let me explain. The brain is the ultimate feeling generating gland with its secretions. Endorphins are a natural combination drug of sorts that are a remedy for all bad feelings, especially when you visualize strongly something that makes you feel good physically. A past event or a present accomplishment that makes you feel good. Hey, those glandular brain secretions are there to enhance it. So, what I am saying is that if you feel bad, visualize something good and make reality more optimistic through your state at both spiritual (visualization) and physical (brain glandular) levels. You will like the results. But if you do not believe that these states are easily manipulated, try it and see what I mean, especially during a bad time, it will make you more patient and able to handle the situation.

I know, the above sounds overly simple, but a physical and spiritual change like that is what is needed sometimes to deal with life as a whole. I did the first part of the article cryptic like that to shock you into the change you may need and if you already feel good, affirm what you are probably doing to feel that way. For, the genuine power of human nature is to be able to choose how one feels and thinks about things. Think about this, is this not why consciousness exists? Sure, the subconscious does the automatic things, but the consciousness directs all the action to desired ends. That is what it is there for. In fact, I can honestly say that the power of consciousness is in the decision making process, the subconscious or subjective power is in the carrying out of the decision made. Sure, it is that simple in many ways, but I will clarify more and deeper:

The consciousness is like the captain of the ship, and the subconscious is like the subjective crew of the ship and the machinery that carries out the dictates of the captain no matter what they are, negative or positive. Also, the only "mutiny" is the one that the captain causes through his own incompetence in this case. In short good equals good, and bad equals bad as like attracts like.

As you can tell the purpose of this article is conceptual in that, I have an idea, and what you make of it is what you make of it. But, if it causes you to think in a self directed good direction about reality it has accomplished its purposes.

So, if you want power consciousness, create and get power consciousness. If you want success consciousness, create and get success consciousness. Conscious life is what you create, the subjective elements just carry out what you create and control. That is it, if there was more, then I would type it, but you are in the driver seat no matter what in your spirit and mind.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6051635

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Joshua I was feeling just a lil bit sorry for myself..but you gave me the kick up the ass that I needed and now I feel a bit better. God bless you darling

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thought, then another-then another. Whether we are Chrisitan or Zen Masters, you so correct in this: consciousness is power. Thank you :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe totally what you are saying, but sometimes when you are feeling really bad and the only thoughts you reach for are the bad ones. would you say that is out of habit or that one is choosing the bad feeling? Thought can change feeling, but you have to make the choice for the better thought, sometimes it is hard to do. or it FEELS hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Joshua. i will say nothing just giving you two thumbs up. your sharing make me change how to face every single problem i have. it's true all about mind set. Cool ^^ wish there will be another people outside there read this.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis